The cost of service depends on the type of tire installed.
Prices for labor are as follows:
Tire mount and balance off the bike $45
Tire mount and balance on the bike $90
**The cost of service will increase depending on the removal of additional accessories
*No additional cost for installation of brake pads if installed at the time of tire change.
The cost of service depends on the type of service, year of bike, and fluid used.
Fluids currently provided:
- Drag Specialties 20/50 Regular oil
- Drag Specialties 20/50 Synthetic oil
- Drag Specialties Primary Oil
- Drag Specialties Transmission
Gaskets and other fluids will depend on what year your bike is, and what service is being provided.
Some of the things that can effect cost are:
- Fork Oil Replacement
- Repack and seal wheel bearings
- Steering head adjustments – (different years have different times to perform)
- Flushing out brake system
- Primary chain adjustment – (as some years you don’t perform)
Give us a call if you have questions on your bike and what will be performed during your service.